120 spirulina tablets
Spirulina is undoubtedly one of the best dietary supplements you can incorporate into your daily routine! Often recommended for athletes, this superfood is also used by NGOs. It helps combat malnutrition and deficiencies in many underdeveloped countries . At Miel Impérial, this choice ingredient has naturally taken its place in our "Care and well-being" category. After our flower pollen powder capsules and ginger powder capsules, come and discover our spirulina capsules!
Secure card payment
Contact customer service on 00 33 6 63 88 40 71
Spirulina is undoubtedly one of the best food supplements you can incorporate into your daily routine! Often recommended for athletes, this superfood is also used by NGOs. It helps combat malnutrition and deficiencies in many underdeveloped countries. At Miel Impérial, this choice ingredient has naturally taken its place in our "Care and well-being" category. After our flower pollen powder capsules and ginger powder capsules, come and discover our spirulina capsules!
Spirulina, the super food panacea!
Often characterized as an algae, spirulina is actually a cyanobacterium. Its scientific name is Spirulina Arthrospira Platensis, and Arthrospira platensis is the most widely cultivated species. And the most widely consumed. It has been around for over 3.5 billion years. In reality, spirulina is not just a food. Rather, it's a collection of blue microscopic photosynthetic bacteria. Spirulina was already consumed by the Aztec people and other civilizations, and was used in the preparation of certain dishes. But it's only since the 20th century that spirulina has been used as a dietary supplement. In fact, the WHO considers spirulina to be " the best food for humanity in the 21st century, due to its rich composition ". Over 80% of spirulina production is imported from China, India and the United States. But France is steadily increasing its production, and now exceeds 250 tonnes per year.
Capsules, the ideal format for a cure
Spirulina capsules are an easy-to-consume dietary supplement. Spirulina is also widely available in powder and flake form. The characteristic green color of this micro-algae makes it an unattractive food at first glance. And it's true that its taste isn't necessarily its greatest asset! Capsules and tablets are therefore a very good compromise for consuming this super-food which is excellent for your health. The quality of our spirulina capsules is excellent. It's a 100% natural product, manufactured to very strict standards to preserve its benefits. What's more, this is one of the least processed forms of spirulina.
A composition like no other
Spirulina is often compared to moringa for its incredible composition and health benefits. It contains essential nutrients for the body, as well as numerous minerals:
- Extremely rich in protein, it is highly recommended for vegetarians, vegans and athletes, as it contains 3 times more protein than meat.
- It's an incredible source of iron. 10g of spirulina is enough for an adult's daily needs.
- It contains numerous minerals such as calcium, zinc, selenium, manganese, magnesium... Spirulina capsules also contain fiber and vitamins B12, B1 and E.
- Chlorophyll is another component of spirulina. It explains its green color, but also serves to purify the blood. It also helps to produce red blood cells.
The many benefits of spirulina, a food with high potential
Spirulina capsules are an excellent dietary supplement for the body. This super-algae contains an impressive number of virtues:
- It contains phycocyanin, which acts as a detoxifier for the body. It also stimulates the immune system, and has been the subject of numerous studies. Just like our ginger capsules;
- Spirulina is loaded with antioxidants. They help combat the free radicals responsible for cell aging. This makes it an ideal dietary supplement for beautiful skin. Skin regains its elasticity, suppleness and softness;
- Its protein content is of course very useful in combating deficiencies. But proteins also have a satiating effect on the body. Spirulina is therefore very useful for weight loss, by moderating the appetite;
- It boosts energy and combats fatigue. It's also very useful for recovering from physical exertion or convalescence. Spirulina is a real natural doping agent!
- For pregnant women*, this superfood is a real asset! Often deficient in nutrients, expectant mothers need more and better-balanced nutritional intake. Spirulina provides them with the balance essential for healthy fetal development;
- Often recommended for athletes, this dietary supplement helps improve physical performance. It also improves endurance and increases muscle mass. As part of a healthy diet, spirulina capsules help lose body fat. Vitamin B12 contributes to the body's oxygenation, especially of muscles.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should always consult their doctor before taking any dietary supplements.
Who can consume spirulina?
Spirulina, also known as " the steak of the sea ", is a super-algae recommended for many people:
- Pregnant women
- Sports enthusiasts
- Growing adolescents
- Anemia sufferers
- Vegetarians and vegans
In general, this dietary supplement can be used by anyone seeking a complete cure for the body. How to benefit from spirulina capsules? Please follow the dosage instructions on the spirulina capsule pack. In all cases, a dietary supplement should be taken as part of a varied, balanced diet. It's best to take spirulina as part of a varied, well-balanced diet.
Although spirulina is a natural product, it does have a number of side effects that may occur in certain individuals. Particularly when taken for the first time:
- Mild fever
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Increased sweating..
These side effects can be avoided by gradually increasing the daily dose of spirulina. Generally speaking, spirulina is not recommended for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Although it may have benefits for them, it is advisable to seek medical advice beforehand. This blue-green algae is contraindicated for people suffering from autoimmune diseases, hyperparathyroidism or allergies to algae. Please consult your doctor before starting a course of spirulina capsules.