60 Capsules with ginger powder
Ginger capsules are a natural, multifunctional dietary supplement. We offer you this quality product for easy, everyday consumption. The shape of these capsules has been designed for ease of consumption, and their healthy composition is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
These capsules are a real source of energy and are very useful as a cure. Ginger is truly an ingredient of choice, with multiple benefits.
Secure card payment
Contact customer service on 00 33 6 63 88 40 71
Ginger capsules are a natural, multifunctional dietary supplement. We offer you this quality product for easy, everyday consumption. The shape of these capsules has been designed for ease of consumption, and their healthy composition is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. These capsules are a real source of energy and are very useful as a cure. Ginger is truly a choice ingredient with multiple benefits.
Focus on ginger :
Ginger, whose botanical name is Zingiber officinale, is a thousand-year-old plant native to Asia, cultivated mainly in India and China. The plant has been used for over 5,000 years in traditional Asian and Ayurvedic medicine. It is the ginger rhizomes that are used for culinary and therapeutic purposes. These can be harvested around 10 months after planting for powdered or dried use, and around 6 months after planting for fresh consumption. Most rhizomes are ground into powder for capsule form. Ginger reminds us of flavors from the East, as it is widely used in traditional Indian and Chinese cuisine. This rhizome belongs to the same botanical family as Guinea pepper and turmeric, a spice you can also find in capsule form.
Ginger capsules: presentation
There's an old Indian proverb that says " all good qualities are contained in ginger ", and it's true that this root provides us with a wealth of benefits. Once dried, ginger, also known as white spice, is ground to a fine powder to fill empty capsules and form our famous ginger capsules. This dietary supplement is totally natural and forms part of a varied and balanced diet. Ingredients: ginger powder, capsule with 100% vegetable shell
Composition of ginger
Although ginger is 90% water, its extremely rich composition is the source of its many benefits.
- It's rich in carbohydrates and fiber
- It is rich in vitamins: B9, C, E, A and group B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6)
- Minerals and trace elements: calcium, iodine, magnesium, sodium, iron, phosphorus and zinc
- Particularly rich in manganese and potassium
- Contains numerous antioxidants
The benefits of ginger capsules
Ginger is often known the world over for its aphrodisiac virtues, but this Asian root has even more benefits, including..:
- Ginger provides energy and vitality
- Boosts the immune system and the body's resistance
- It is useful in cases of motion sickness; in fact, the WHO has recognized ginger's antiemetic properties, which means it is effective against nausea and vomiting
- Ginger is recommended for digestive disorders, and promotes bile secretion
- Helps keep the stomach in good working order
- Helps maintain natural defenses
- A natural sexual stimulant and aphrodisiac
- The presence of numerous antioxidants makes it an essential dietary supplement against free radicals, responsible in particular for skin aging
- It's a powerful natural anti-inflammatory: it relieves pain associated with painful joints, arthritis, tendonitis, lumbago and osteoarthritis
- Ginger is effective against winter ailments such as colds, sore throats, fevers and flu, as well as allergies
- It is a natural metabolism stimulant
- Excellent for dieting as a natural fat burner
- Ginger stimulates the body with its many vitamins, effectively fighting fatigue
- Good for the heart and prevents cardiovascular disease: it thins the blood.
- Detoxifies the blood and the body in general
- Has anti-cancer properties
Using ginger capsules
- We recommend taking 2 to 3 ginger capsules a day, preferably with meals.
- Ginger capsules are effective as a cure.
- This dietary supplement is not recommended for children under 12.
- Ginger goes perfectly with ginseng or maca.
Precautions and contraindications for ginger capsules
Although completely natural, ginger has properties that may be contraindicated in certain cases. Indeed, this rhizome has cardiotonic, anticoagulant and hypoglycemic effects that can counteract and interfere with the efficacy of certain drugs, notably heart, blood and diabetes medications. Some side effects may include heartburn, mild diarrhea and skin rashes.
If you notice any such inconvenience. Stop taking the dietary supplement, and if symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Ginger is not recommended for pregnant and breast-feeding women. The information given in this article is for information purposes only, and does not replace a medical prescription.
It is also advisable to seek the advice of your doctor before taking this type of product, especially if you have a known medical history. This product should be taken as part of a varied and balanced diet, and in no way replaces the recommended daily allowance. Never exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Be sure to reseal the capsule box after each use. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and moisture. Respect the best-before date printed on the box. Other products If you're interested in ginger, there are other products based on this rhizome, such as ginger oil, ideal for culinary use. What's more, fresh ginger is very powerful and effective, and goes ideally with lemon and honey; find all our honeys from around the world and from France on our online store.