60 moringa capsules
Moringa is a tree native to India, also known by its scientific name moringa oleifera. This shrub has been known for centuries, and is entirely edible. Its roots, fruit, pods, bark and even leaves are all edible. In fact, moringa is used in many traditional recipes in India and Thailand. Soups, fritters, curries, dahl, broths... But what interests us most about this tree are its leaves.
Secure card payment
Contact customer service on 00 33 6 63 88 40 71
Moringa is a tree native to India, also known by its scientific name moringa oleifera. This shrub has been known for centuries, and is entirely edible. Its roots, fruit, pods, bark and even leaves are all edible. In fact, moringa is used in many traditional recipes in India and Thailand. Soups, fritters, curries, dahl, broths... But what interests us most about this tree are its leaves. They are incredibly rich in nutrition. Moringa has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. In France, however, moringa has only recently made its appearance as a superfood. We have carefully selected moringa capsules for you, a valuable dietary supplement!
Moringa, the "tree of life
Moringa is a tree species containing over 13 varieties. It grows specifically in hot climates. It grows very quickly: between 3 and 6 months. Its fruits take 1? years to produce. It is also known as the " tree of life " and the " tree of miracles ". It is reputed to help cure over 300 diseases. Moringa is an incredible plant. NGOs use it in underdeveloped countries to combat famine and malnutrition. This tree is often compared to spirulina, an extraordinary micro-algae recognized by the WHO. You can find it on our website in the form of spirulina capsules.
Exceptional nutritional benefits
This plant can be fully exploited. But it's the leaves that are the most nutritionally rich. This is quite rare for a simple plant. In the end, moringa has absolutely everything the body needs. With the exception of vitamin B12. Moringa capsules contain the famous moringa leaves. The leaves are dried, ground to a powder and then packaged into capsules. Specialists recognize the enormous potential of this plant. Particularly when it comes to vitamins, as it contains over 90. These include group B vitamins, as well as vitamins A, C, E, D and K. Moringa also contains a wealth of minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, chromium, iron, chloride, zinc and copper. But also fluorine and sulfur. The leaves of this tree also contain many essential amino acids. They also contain antioxidants such as flavonoids, chlorophyll and polyphenols. These are essential in the fight against free radicals. And so slow cell ageing.
The benefits of moringa capsules
Moringa capsules are a superfood. It's a dietary supplement with a wealth of benefits. Here's a non-exhaustive list of moringa's benefits:
- The "tree of life" brings vitality and tone to the body. It helps to overcome fatigue and strengthen the immune system. It provides a wealth of vitamins, essential for combating many illnesses and infections;
- It's an enormous source of protein. By way of comparison, moringa contains 4 times more protein than a beef steak;
- This plant is used to make up for deficiencies. Black cumin capsules can also be a real source of nutrients for the body;
- A 2018 study proves moringa's positive effects on colds, fevers and diarrhea. As well as against pain and skin pathologies;
- Other scientific studies show its benefits against cancer cells and HIV;
- Moringa is also highly effective against cardiovascular disease. This plant contains omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids for heart health. It regulates blood pressure and reduces the risk of developing heart disease;
- An ally for diabetics, moringa capsules also help prevent hypoglycemia. They also help lower cholesterol levels. According to a study conducted in Nigeria, cholesterol levels were reduced by 14%;
- This dietary supplement improves blood circulation and contributes to healthy bones;
- Among the therapeutic properties of moringa capsules is their action against constipation. They contain fibers that help improve digestion and combat constipation. It is also a useful food against heartburn, gastritis and pyrosis. Moringa also helps expel intestinal worms;
- It is an ally for those seeking to lose weight. Moringa leaves have a satiating effect. They increase metabolism and bring a feeling of general well-being. This makes moringa the idealweight-loss food. As we know, certain deficiencies can occur during a diet. Moringa makes up for this loss of nutrients. This is also the case with dried garlic powder capsules.
Moringa capsules are not only good for the body's health. They also have a beneficial effect on hair beauty! It's a dietary supplement that strengthens the hair fiber. It makes hair stronger and more resistant. Moringa also combats dandruff, split ends and dry hair. It is particularly beneficial for oily hair, gray hair and fragile hair.
How to benefit from this dietary supplement
Our moringa capsules are a 100% natural dietary supplement. Please consult the dosage instructions on the product label. This product should be taken as part of a varied, balanced diet. Because we like moringa... If you're like us, and you like moringa... You might be curious to discover our moringa honey! An incredible product of the hive, here's another, more gourmet way to consume this plant! This sweet nectar lets you combine pleasure and benefits. All while enjoying the incredible composition of honey. A must-try! And don't forget, lovers of natural products. We have a wide selection of honeys, as well as dietary supplements, to be found in our " Health and well-being " section.