Organic castor oil
For hair growth, nails and eyelashes, there's nothing better than castor oil. It's perfect for frizzy, split, brittle, dry, devitalized hair..
It's a little-known oil, so now's the time to discover it, because it's truly exceptional.
Secure card payment
Contact customer service on 00 33 6 63 88 40 71
Organic castor oil is world-renowned for its ability to promote hair growth and strengthen nails and eyelashes.
This oil is ideal for many hair types, including frizzy, split, devitalized, brittle and dry hair.
It repairs and nourishes the scalp, restoring strength and health.
Geographical and natural origin of organic castor oil
Castor oil is extracted from the seeds of a tropical plant whose fruit contains seeds.
Originally grown in tropical Africa (West Africa), over the years it has spread throughout the world, wherever the climate allows it to thrive.
Very little is known about the castor plant in its raw state. Purple in color, its fruits are toxic and unfit for consumption, but its vegetable oil can be used as a cosmetic product, and the one we offer is Ecocert-certified.
Sourced from India, it is unrefined, extracted by cold pressing at 40 degrees, has not been tested on animals, has not undergone any treatment and contains all the vitamins and fatty acids naturally present in the seeds.
Benefits of organic castor oil
Castor oil has been used for thousands of years, and even today, its many benefits are appreciated.
We recommend using castor oil in the following situations:
- As a skin care product for the body,
- Hair care,
- Beard care.
Recommendations for use
Castor oil is very light in color, slightly yellow and transparent, with a discreet odor and pronounced viscosity, which means it takes some time to penetrate the skin and nails.
There are a number of situations in which you can use your oil, and its application will vary according to use:
- For the scalp: to cleanse and promote hair growth, apply castor oil alone or with another vegetable oil, such as mustard oil or avocado oil, massaging well into the scalp,
- As a strengthening and nourishing mask: Mix castor oil with one or more vegetable oils, e.g. argan oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, and apply from roots to ends, leaving on for at least half an hour,
- In shampoo: To prevent dandruff and soften shampoo, preferably self-made, or natural shampoo without silicone, paraben or sulfates, dilute a few drops of castor oil in it,
- In your shower gel or skincare cream: For soft, moisturized skin, and to prevent skin infections, combine castor oil with your shower gel or skincare cream - all natural, of course!
- On eyelashes: To nourish and grow lashes, apply castor oil daily with a brush from the base of the lashes to the tips,
- On nails: To strengthen your nails and make them less brittle, apply a brushful of castor oil at least once a week to your nails like a polish.
Valuable advice on organic castor oil
We recommend that you apply castor oil to your makeup-free eyelashes in the evening, so that the oil works effectively all night long.
Of course, it's your responsibility to check beforehand that you're not allergic to this oil, by performing a skin test in the crease of your elbow.
How to store organic castor oil
Like all cosmetics, organic castor oil should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated place, away from moisture and sunlight.
(100% natural, certified by cosmos and koscher)