Castor oil mascara 10ml
Fans of natural, home-made, organic and DIY products are undoubtedly familiar with castor oil. In fact, even if you're just discovering the world of natural products, you should have heard of it too. This vegetable oil is to natural cosmetics what kebab is to street food! Can't you see what we're getting at? In short, it's an IN-CON-TOUR-NABLE!
Secure card payment
Contact customer service on 00 33 6 63 88 40 71
Fans of natural, home-made, organic and DIY products are undoubtedly familiar with castor oil. In fact, even if you're just discovering the world of natural products, you should have heard of it too. This vegetable oil is to natural cosmetics what kebab is to street food! Can't you see what we're getting at? In short, it's an IN-CON-TOUR-NABLE! Castor oil, also known by the rather strange name of castoroil, is used in the composition of many products. And then some! It's an oil that stands on its own, and can even be the only ingredient in a cosmetic. Such is the case with our castor mascara. Usually, we apply mascara as make-up. But what about a mascara that helps lengthen your lashes? This 100% natural cosmetic may well surprise you!
Castor oil: an exceptional oil
Castor oil is a cosmetic-grade vegetable oil. It is obtained by cold-pressing Ricinus Communis. Or the common castor shrub . One of castor oil's particular features is its high toxicity. In fact, this plant contains ricin. A substance recognized to be up to 6000 times more toxic than cyanide. But don't panic, we're not trying to poison you here! This toxic protein is extracted from the oil when it is pressed! The result is a vegetable oil that's ideal for cosmetics! Used for over 4000 years, this non-food oil was formerly known as " Keroua ". It is also falsely known as " carapate oil ". However, it should not be confused with this, as it is a blackcastor oil with other virtues. As mentioned above, this oil is also known as "castor oil ". No need to worry! Our castor oil mascara is 100% plant-based. It refers only to the glands secreted by beavers, castoreum. These were once replaced by castor oil. Some cosmetics therefore bear the name " castor oil ", which simply means castor oil.
Castor oil mascara, your new beauty ally
Castor mascara contains just one ingredient: castor oil. And that's enough! Because castor oil alone is packed with benefits. It comes in a small tube which you can observe inside. So you know when to replace your product! The principle is exactly the same as for mascara! Its brush makes it easy to apply just the right amount to all lashes. From root to tip! Its small size means you can take it with you wherever you go. Just like your concealer roll-on. A must-have for your toiletry bag! What's more, it's very economical and guarantees long-lasting use. A must-have, we tell you! And of course, it's just as suitable for women... as it is for men!
What are the benefits of this product?
Castor mascara is a beauty product that enhances your eyes. Here are the benefits of castor oil for your eyes:
- Castor oil strengthens lashes, preventing them from falling out
- This mascara is highly prized for its lash-growth-activating action. Castor oil is known to accelerate hair growth. In this case, eyelashes. This castor oil mascara will enable you to stimulate growth naturally
- It's a product that will make your lashes fuller, thicker and more beautiful
- The health of your lashes is guaranteed
How to use castor oil mascara?
We recommend using this natural product in the evening, before bedtime. During the day, we tend to touch our face regularly. Including our eyes. To use your castor oil mascara correctly and, above all, effectively, follow these few recommendations:
- Make sure you remove all make-up from your lashes, leaving no residue
- Apply your castor oil mascara using the brush. Working from the base of the lashes to the tips
- After application, you can gently massage the castor oil into your lashes to help it penetrate more quickly
- Wait until the next morning to gently rinse your eyes. This will remove any excess castor oil and dust residues. And don't forget to wash your eyes at the same time... no time wasted!
We recommend using your castor oil mascara every day for at least 4 weeks. As a real cure, you can continue to use it for up to 8 weeks. Or take a break between each treatment. It's all up to you! Tip: For those with very thin eyebrows or eyebrows with holes... this castor oil mascara can be used 2-in-1! Use the mascara brush to brush your eyebrows in the direction of growth. This will deliver all the benefits mentioned above, but on your eyebrows!
Precautions for use
Be careful not to get castor oil in your eye. If it stings, rinse your eyes immediately. This vegetable oil is stable. We advise you to keep your tube of castor mascara away from heat and light sources.
Take care of yourself from head to toe
Does this new castor oil mascara make you want to take even better care of yourself? Then you've come to the right place.
- Cherry-tail tea: take care of your body by eliminating more easily. This herbal tea is ideal for an effective slimming cure!
- The incredible regrowth serum: taking care of your eyelashes is a good thing. But taking care of your hair is even better! This serum accelerates hair growth and beautifies your hair!
- Khol: between castor oil mascara and khol, you'll have a look to die for!
- Anti-dark circles roll-on: to take care of your eyes down to the smallest of circles. This 100% natural product reduces dark circles and puffiness, for a more relaxed look.