White Clay Mask - 100g
A new addition to your Miel Impérial store. We're talking about the white clay mask, an indestructible skincare staple! Despite the countless cosmetics on the market, sometimes you just have to go back to the basics! And, without a doubt, this ingredient is one of them.
What exactly is white clay?
White clay is a type of clay used primarily for its therapeutic and cosmetic properties. It is made up of minerals in the form of very fine particles, which are then absorbed by the skin. It is also a powder rich in silica, magnesium and mineral salts such as calcium, phosphorus and sodium.
It is also known as kaolin clay. The name comes from the Chinese town of Kao-Ling (Land of the High Hills), where it was discovered.
Because of its properties, it is often used to treat a variety of skin problems, such as eczema, redness and burns. It is also used to soothe aching muscles, making it a very popular natural health product. It can be found in oil, powder and paste form, and can be applied directly to the skin or mixed with other oils and skin care products to achieve a variety of beneficial effects.
Your Miel Impérial boutique offers it in a convenient ready-to-use 100g jar. Its low price and natural, vegan quality make it a must-have for your beauty routine!
The benefits of the white clay mask: we tell you more
Take advantage of the unique properties of this white clay mask for your skin and face.
- Rich in minerals, vitamins and nutrients, which can help improve the appearance and overall health of your skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation and treat skin problems such as acne, redness and irritation.
- It also contains vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants. These vitamins are essential for improving your skin's radiance and luminosity. Antioxidants also help protect your skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and pollution.
- Finally, it improves skin texture and elasticity
How to use this natural beauty mask
Preparing and applying a white clay face mask is an excellent way to benefit from the virtues of this natural ingredient.
Kaolin clay is particularly suitable for skin care. It is rich in silica, but much less concentrated in mineral salts than green clay. It is therefore better tolerated by sensitive and delicate skin, and cleanses combination skin without drying it out.
- To prepare your white clay powder face mask, simply mix it with water. Mix to a creamy texture.
- Then apply the paste to your face.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
You can then apply a floral water such as pure rose water to further soften your skin. Then opt for a moisturizing cream, essential after any mask. Abellie day cream is ideal for a luminous complexion and moisturized epidermis.
Good to know: Once rehydrated, kaolin clay dries quickly. So it's best to prepare your face mask a few minutes before use.